The ski preparation for use order is the following.
- Take the ski off the cover
- Release and put out the holders of folded state
- Put the ski with a sliding surface on the track
- Put and fix the middle part at the header and the heel. Now the ski is ready for use.
To make the ski into the transportation position you would
do the following:
- Release and take off the middle part from the header and the heel
- Put middle part onto the header
- Rise the heel bending the flexible ski part and put it then onto the middle part
- Fix the ski in this position and put into the cover.
The "Compact" skis in various states